When we have been advised accordingly by the UK Government, and when I feel it is safe to do so, I will re-open the Cloud Nine studio. The safety of myself and my clients will remain the priority at all times.
I may only offer limited treatments for the time being depending on how safe I feel it is for myself and my clients, and I will risk asses them all individually based on the guidelines in place at that time.
Following completion of the Guild Training International course in Infection Prevention and Control specific to the current pandemic I have set out a strict set of guidelines for myself and others to follow in the studio;
· Comprehensive studio cleaning checklist
· Increased studio facilities in line with Covid-19 Infection Prevention and Control guidelines
· Client wellbeing including handwashing and PPE
· Cancellation Policy not applicable if Covid19 symptoms present or you have been in contact with someone showing symptoms. Please stay away from studio, you will not be charged the 50% cancellation fee
· I will have to cancel appointments with short notice if myself or a family member shows symptoms of Covid19
· My own wellbeing including handwashing and PPE
· Allow bigger break times between each appointment to avoid client overlap and studio cleaning time
· Clients to arrive on time (not too early) to avoid contact with others
· I will prefer payments to be made via card or transfer
A more comprehensive version of this policy will be emailed to existing clients and is available upon request. Any other questions please do not be afraid to ask.
Copyright © 2018 Cloud Nine Holistic, Hair & Beauty Therapy - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder